Health And Safety
Our courses are specifically designed to make the training as informative and enjoyable as possible. All training is independent and covered by fully qualified instructors
Health and safety is about preventing people from being harmed by work or becoming ill through work and the law applies to all businesses, however large or small. This health and safety training course is required training for all staff members.
The Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) imposes a general duty on employers, self-employed, employees, suppliers and owners of premises to ensure that their workplaces are safe and offer no risk to health.
At the end of this Accredited Health & Safety Training Course your participants will be able to:
- Identify the key responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act (HASAWA)
- Recognise the employees and employers responsibilities under the HASAWA
- Identify what is a hazard and how to control the risks while at work
- State the health and safety control measures within your work place
- Recognise the accident reporting process within your workplace .
or phone 01635 524681