Our courses are specifically designed to make the training as informative and enjoyable as possible. All training is independent and covered by fully qualified instructors.
Managers, leaders, trainers, health and safety officers and anyone involved in health and safety training and/or procedures. This session will give participants the necessary information and skills to enable them to carry out a thorough and effective accident investigation.
This course Provides participants with the necessary information and skills, to reach the right conclusions, make effective, practical recommendations and thereby make a significant contribution to improving workplace health and safety.
At the end of this Accredited course your participants will be able to:
- Describe and implement Accident Investigation Procedures
- State the reasons for accident investigations
- Identify all the potential sources of information
- Describe and demonstrate an ability to reach sound conclusions
- Explain and demonstrate an ability to reach practical, effective recommendations and communicate these effectively .
or phone 01635 524681